At Nature Madeira we create unforgettable experiences for customers. When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your personal data, which are safe and secure with us.
When registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number and date of birth. You may provide us with your account login details: your username and password.
When you buy on our website we may collect:
– Personal data, such as your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience
– Information about your purchases, what and when you bought it, how you paid for it
We collect information from you when you
– subscribe to our newsletter
– register on our site
– book a tour
– fill out a form or enter information on our site
We may use your information to
– provide the services you request, such as:
managing your booking, helping with refunds or with orders that you made
– contact you about:
your booking, promotions if you subscribed for the newsletter
– share it with suppliers and partners
When booking a tour we may share your neccessary personal data with suppliers, we are working with to provide products or services. We work with carefully selected suppliers, which keeps your personal data safe and not for their marketing purposes.
It is important for us to safe your personal data.
You can request to have your information updated or removed by contacting us.
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to complete it.
Cookies are small data files, that purpose it is to remember information on your computer, laptop or mobile device. They help us to remember and process the items in your shopping card and also to improve your customer experience.
We may change the Policy at any time, so please check it for updates.
Last update: August 2019